Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 350 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across four offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, and Seattle.
At the moment, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to support our global marketing team. This position can be either based in Paris or Berlin.
What you will do:
- Create and own the process for 2 regular product marketing newsletters
- Prioritize information about product releases and community content to create newsletters that drive product engagement and customer success
- Work with the product team and the rest of the global marketing team to coordinate content localization to send these newsletters out in 4 languages (English, German, French, and Spanish)
- Develop landing pages and other content in collaboration with the marketing team to support onboarding, activation, and other CRM initiatives
- Oversee future client success stories and create new success stories for our self-serve plan clients
- Help expand the product marketing team in new directions. Future tasks will be a mixture of copywriting, project management, and KPI analysis
What we expect:
- Professional copywriting and/or content marketing experience in English at a native-speaker level: The ability to produce flawless and snappy (U.S.) English copy
- Solid experience in marketing; preferably product marketing, content marketing/SEO, or email marketing, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Tech savviness and knowledge of email marketing tools and content management systems, such as WordPress, is a plus
- Agile, creative, and detail-oriented worker who's ready to take on varied tasks and develop new projects
- Excellent English-language editing skills required; additional fluency in French or German preferred
What we offer:
- A detailed onboarding phase with training courses on our products
- A long-term, future-proof job with varied activities and new exciting challenges in a supportive environment
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Opportunities to advance your professional and technical skills
- Annual company offsite & inter-office trip
- A modern office in a central location including table football/table tennis, free fruits & drinks, our pizza Wednesday and weekly yoga classes
- Office dogs :)
Note on COVID-19:
While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting and onboarding process will be done virtually until it is safe for us to be together again.
This position is available immediately.
Start your career at Sendinblue. We are looking forward to meeting you!